Hi Friend! I am glad that you have stopped by to check this page out. I am currently raising support in order to work in Asia. I look forward to telling you more about this venture as I get more acquainted with this site.
thanks for including us in your blog photos. Annette and I just got back to Buenos Aires after a week or so in CO with OC meeting and then a few fun days hanging out with Kyle and Nell and the girls. We got the fun little necklace/puzzle piece you send Annette. She smiled (and wore it).
1 comment:
thanks for including us in your blog photos. Annette and I just got back to Buenos Aires after a week or so in CO with OC meeting and then a few fun days hanging out with Kyle and Nell and the girls.
We got the fun little necklace/puzzle piece you send Annette. She smiled (and wore it).
tim
Post a Comment