Contributors

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Norma//Ben Adventure!!


The first weekend of November I traveled with Lisa (again)to Minnesota to see Norma and Ben. Norma is a wonderful blessing to me. She is my longest commited supporter and I had never met her until Nov. 7th. The lunch we had was delicious but the fellowship was so delightful. I could not stop smiling. This strong woman had so much to share about her life and the places she had been and her enthusiasm for the work I am going to be doing was just so encouraging. I must never forget the gift I have been given by God in Norma. She picked my name off a list of all those serveing in Asia, and choose to partner with me. Then after lunching with Norma, we traveled up to Adventurous Christian Covenant Camp to see my brother, Ben. We got to meet the sled dog pack, hike the Cascade Nat'l Park's river walk, and played lots of games. I talked to Mike, Ben's boss, about the steps it takes to get to Asia. These steps are so confuseing. I know that most of you are still confused too, which is totally understandable....please contact me if and when you have questions.

No comments: