I am wanting to make some of my plans for this summer available to you all. Of course some of my plans are not yet finalized. But I have some decisions made.
The main locations I will find myself are: South Dakota, Minneapolis Area, and Lincoln Nebraska Area. Because this year I have to split my time between three states to see my family and main church I will not have the time to travel to Wyoming. I am very sorry, but as I tried to rearrange my schedule it just did not work its way into the mix. So I promise that in 2016 I will come back to Casper. If any of you lovely Casper peeps are traveling east-let me know and maybe we could meet up for lunch or coffee.
At this time the best way to contact me is via email but my gmail address does provide me with a phone number at this time. Note that this number will not be the number I use once I am actually in the States. :) But that number is: 402-882-2951.
So lets talk South Dakota: What a beautiful and relaxing place to spend the first couple weeks of my return to America. The fields of grain or cows, the wide open roads, the empty store aisles, the cowboys. What's not to love? I will be in Huron from about the 26th of May until around the 9th of June. I do have some appointments already locked in during that time. But I am willing to meet people for meals or activities.
Minneapolis has all the amenities of a big city without the slap in the face that so often accompanies a big city. I will be cuddling and loving my babies, Henry and Sydelle, to my heart's content. I will be there from about June 10-18th.
Time with Family either in Minneapolis or South Dakota: Due to my family being split between two states and all those people having plans and lives of their own it has been some what difficult to nail plans down so very far in advance and therefore I have dates that I intend to spend with my family but I am unsure whether I will be with my family in SD or in MN. If you are wondering where Denise is on these dates-don't ask her because all she will know is that she is with her blood. June 30th-July 8th, July 29th-Aug 20th.
Finally lets look at Nebraska. In many ways it appears to be a lot like South Dakota. But those of us who grew up in Lincoln know that we are more citified. Which, could be a good thing but could also trip you up. My heart is in the heart land. I love it there. I get enough country as I want but can still run back to the city. The Redness is soothing and the love of what we have resounds deep in my soul. I am excited to say that I will be in Lincoln from Aug 21st- Sept 22nd. During this time I already have some activities planned and I am hoping to be involved in Awana again at FBC!! But I would love to start putting people's names down for lunches, breakfasts, coffee, movies, dinners, small groups, and any other kinds of good times you can think of.
Times that are not listed here are still being finalized or tweaked. I know that many of you do not know what tomorrow looks like let alone May through Sept. But I also know that some of you already have plans poured into cement.
Please feel free to contact me regarding a possibility of getting together. I will do what I can to make as many connections happen as possible.
Denise.
No comments:
Post a Comment