Contributors

Friday, May 15, 2015

Official March 2015 Newsletter

(Written in January 2015)

Praise the Lord that my season of waiting for something to occur is over. I have been on a whirlwind of activity. Currently, the end of January, we are in the middle of a fabulous session of Shine. There are 8 young Chinese women and 2 foreign women who are participating in this session. We are already seeing some deep heart work happening. Thank you for your support and thoughts for my work as well as for these women. By the time you are reading this, I hope that I will have traveled to a border city to train several women both nationals and expatriates. Plus, there is a strong possibility that I will have also traveled to Vietnam to get trained how to facilitate a program called Flourish. One that is similar to Shine but designed for more rural areas. All this traveling and training is very exciting. Fear Not however that I have forsaken the Prevention work. It is still very heavy on my heart and I have high hopes that I will get to go and teach at a school in March and especially in April. 

I know that my last newsletter was somewhat vague and I also know how irritating that can be. I am still not able to discuss the situation behind it all but I want you to know that my heart is still very much engaged to the ministry before me. If and when anything does seem to be changing I will be notifying you all and asking for your thoughts regarding it all.  Waiting is hard but the rewards of it are very great.

I took and passed my exam to be given a Chinese driver’s license and this upcoming weekend will be my first outing by car. I am frankly frightened. But I know that my faith in the Father is strong because I am going to do it. Hooray!! I went to the rental agency this afternoon and answered all their questions. The very concerned owner wanted to know if I was English or not. When I informed him that I was American he became much more at ease and proceeded to tell me that he was very glad because in England they drive on the other side of the road. I then understood his previous concern. 

So as I embark on this new exciting new driving adventure please continue to ask Father to protect me and those around me. Please ask for the women who I have taught and trained that His power would be upon them as they teach and train others! 

No comments: