Contributors

Monday, June 27, 2016

June 2016 Official Newsletter!!

你们好!

Hello! 
I have been very busy with amazing things this spring. 
I hope that the new life that surrounds you highlights the new life that our
 Lord and Savior has given you.


I’ve been busy learning more Chinese, teaching biology, training and teaching women in Flourish, working with youth group girls, introducing my city to friends, planting flowers, and working with students in our trafficking prevention program.

I recently, learned how to play the famous Chinese game: majiang. It looks so complicated but once you have learned it, you realize that it is a lot like Rummicube.




Working with the Shine School Program English Corner, has proved to be a lot of fun as well as very rewarding. The kids are very receptive and the teachers are glad that WE are talking to them about hard issues.





I decided that I would teach Biology again next year, but May marked the end of this years term.



I gave Flourish graduation certificates to the girls from my home school co-op who participated over the course of this year.


We also had a graduation of Flourish leaders in April and it was a fabulous time of good food and good conversation.


I got to introduce my city to one of my best friends early this year. 
It is always a privilege to show my world to my loved ones. 
Feel free to visit anytime.




Please continue to lift me and these works up.

In my printed and mailed hard copy version of this letter I stated that I would be in South Dakota and Nebraska this summer. I have to apologize to those of you who were counting on that time with me. 
Some things came up that changed my plans. 
Know that when I am available to sit down with you in South Dakota or Nebraska I will let you know. If you would like to know more information regarding these change of plans please email me at: denisejasmer@outlook.com

No comments: