Contributors

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wyoming and Halfway there!!

December 2008.
My time in Wyoming was a time of regeneration and encouragement. I was able to sit down with Pastor Milo at Highland Park and discuss my future and my desires. Then I was able to hold an Open House there where we (my whole family) were introduced to another family that is going through similar process and this became the beginning of family's abroad support system casper branch. Which I am super stoaked about.

January 11, 2009.
I returned to Lincoln and have been attempting to reconnect with my friends and surrogate family here. This morning I spoke at Faith briefly and was told by the council there that $22,000 has been set aside for me this budget year. That sets me over half way raised and I am so wordless about this. Completely freaking out inside but also amazed and awed.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Woo Hoo! Denise that is awesome!! Love you friend! :) (and this blog is pretty too)

Unknown said...

WOW! That is awesome! Or as you would say.... AMAZING!
Thanks for the update!

PegS said...

God is so great! If you're 1/2 way to China, where is that? Hawaii??