Wednesday, January 21, 2009
January Begins to End.
As January comes to a close I am excited about the up coming month of Feb. I have many plans for Feb. I have an open house in Warner, SD on the 6th of Feb, my cousin's wedding on the 7th, speaking at a youth group on the 10th, speak at First Evangelical Covenant Church on the 15th, speaking at sunday school at Grace Lutheran Church in Walton, Neb on the 22nd. Busy Busy Busy. I am so pumped to see who God is going to touch and use in my life from these encounters. :)
2 comments:
Denise, I'll be praying that you keep healthy and strong and that God would encourage you by providing the last of your support needs! HE REIGNS!
Denise, I sat in the same "pew" as you this Sunday. But I wasn't sure it was you until I read the registration sheets! Then I left quickly. Next time we'll meet.
Post a Comment