Contributors

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back in the Mother Land!!

8/5/09 Nebraska welcomed me home with open arms and much activity. I have was involved in Nikki's wedding, which was encouraging, enjoyable, and creatively thought through. Thank you for letting me a part of your very special day.
I spent all day on the first of Aug packing, weighing, unpacking, repacking, reweighing and sorting and shreding. It was a very full and exhausting day, but I felt very productive and on the second and third I was significantly sore from lifting 50-70lb luggage and steping on a scale and holding still until a weight was logged. Those of you who know how fidgity I am know how hard it must have been to stand still.
I had a nice dinner with Joyce and Bill Ross on the fourth and was able to connect and hear some of their life stories.
I leave on the 6th to go to Wyoming. Hopefully I will get to speak at Highland Park or at least talk to Pastor Milo before I leave Casper to come back to Lincoln.

The great part is that I have my plane tickets bought and my visa has arrived. I am for sure leaving Sept 13th. All is very exciting!!!

1 comment:

PegS said...

Denise, the days are growing short! Are you ready? How can I pray for you?? Miss your blogs!!!