Contributors

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Colorado!!

7/21/09
I am so thankful that God created Colorado!! It is so beautiful here. I have had the joy and privilege to meet one of my teammates at training and be reacquainted with one of the families on my team here. The enthusiasm and encouragement I received from them was so wonderful. I began training on the 15th and have so far learned:

*Crisis Management
*Theology of Suffering
*Revisited Family/Single issues
*Personal Culture vs. Corporate or Communal Culture
*Ethics and Identity
and
*Beginning to learn skills on how to
train my mouth to make non English sounds.

The long and short of it is that I have been pretty busy and my brain is very tired.
I have 9 more days left before I return to Nebraska. I intend to continue to make the best of it. Please visit my prayer link to see what you can pray for.

No comments: