My Chinese classes used to be mostly in English but now my class is majority in Chinese. It makes my brain hurt but I can understand most of it. What I don't I have been told I will get eventually.
This lesson is reviewing a dialog in our book. Mali and Luolan are discussing something they read. Luolan asked Mali if she understood the reading and Mali says yes. She uses the word for some which in Chinese can be used with or with out repeating what is the some of. In this case Mali says that she understood some of what she read and some she did not. She asks Luolan if she can repeat the reading and Luolan answers of course.
Liu Wei Wei then illustrates the different ways to use of course.
Can you sing a song? Do you wash clothes? In your home do you do housework? At home do you cook? Dang Ran!!!
1 comment:
wow! i can't believe it's already been 9 months- and i can't believe you can actually understand what they're saying! you've learned so much already. i loved reading all your updates, including whitney's vent on trash cans:) how's the workwork coming along? tried any fun classes lately?
Post a Comment