Contributors

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Daily Workout!!

Hello all!!

Right round the corner from my apartment is this vast apartment complex and one of the many wonders it hold is a gym. So, around March I joined it. I have been pretty chicken up until last week. The gym has a variety of lovely options for one who wants to stay in shape. There are weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, spinning, ping pong tables, pool tables as well as a nail salon and spa.

I have attempted to have a steady exercise routine in the past but once more I am going to try it again. The immense choices here I hope will keep my interest piqued.

Last week or so Whitney and I ventured into the Hot Yoga room to partake of an evening of sweating and holding our own weight suspended from the floor. But the true joy of this place, for me, is the dance classes it offers. Now after last night Whitney and I have decided to take in a different class every week.

My great intention is: Every Tuesday night go to Hot Yoga, Every Wednesday to go to Ballet, and then on Friday, Saturday, or Monday (one of these days) to go to one of the following:aerobics, body balance, classical dance, latin dance, folk dance, belly dance, body combat, hip hop, new jazz, or latin aerobics.

The options are endless for a while. I am currently very excited about the future weeks!! I will try to keep you updated on how long this exercising streak lasts!!!

If anyone has ever wanted to try out body combat just let me know and we can check it out together!!!

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Oh my gosh, I'm SO JEALOUS of your work out options!! I want to do Hot Yoga & BOdy Combat...and and and!! :) I wish we could do it all together! Have fun & keep it up Denise :)

Rhonda said...

VARIETY---why does this not surprise me!??? Way to go kido! I'm so glad you are finding a release like this!I look forward to more updates! :)