SO, I forgot to post these pictures of the dragon dance that Jill, Whitney, Erin, and I did while we were in Dali. The story goes that before we went fishing with the birds. We were greeted and welcomed to the coast by a group of dragon dancers. I didn't have my camera out at that time and figured that when we got back we could take their picture. However, when we returned to dry land the performers had removed their dragon costumes and were just hanging out. I all of a sudden realized that this moment was perhaps the only time I would ever have to dance amongst the dragons. So I approached and asked if we could dance the dragon's dance. We Were Counted Worthy!!!
(Us putting on the dragon)
SO, I forgot to post these pictures of the dragon dance that Jill, Whitney, Erin, and I did while we were in Dali. The story goes that before we went fishing with the birds. We were greeted and welcomed to the coast by a group of dragon dancers. I didn't have my camera out at that time and figured that when we got back we could take their picture. However, when we returned to dry land the performers had removed their dragon costumes and were just hanging out. I all of a sudden realized that this moment was perhaps the only time I would ever have to dance amongst the dragons. So I approached and asked if we could dance the dragon's dance. We Were Counted Worthy!!!

1 comment:
what fun! i love all the pictures in these 2 posts. looks like you had an awesome time with jill & others! thanks for the update friend! always love to hear your stories & see your beautiful face:)
Post a Comment