Here we go again. This year when we held the Third Annual Yunnan Wai Guo
Ren State Fair it was very early because so many of the usual's are
moving in June or July to other areas of the world. Some still were
unable to make the event but, I do know that everyone who came had a
very good time. When we went to the "fair grounds" we decided that we
would try out an actual roller coaster. It was scary. But, the pictures
are kinda amazing. I have to say that I was really glad I bought the
insurance for the roller coaster. It was completely frightening. It loop
de looped three times and during one of them I am pretty sure I blacked
out during one of the upside down parts. CRAZY!!!
The gang attending the 2012 Yunnan Wai Guo Ren State Fair.
sign language to sign 2012.
wedding cake cotton candy.
Our gorgeous Ferris Wheel.
Inside the Wheel.
This is a picture of the other car.
Crazy ride time!!!
sunglasses match her dress!!
Roller Coaster Time!!!
My Third Place Potato!!
My Second Place Cherry Tomatoes!!
3 comments:
Congrats on doing so well at your Fair!!! And more power to you for riding that coaster. You couldn't PAY me to go!!
Your potato looks like a First Place one to me!
WOW, what else can I say... I've seen that roller coaster, and yes I am SO thankful you are still with us! What fun! Mom
Post a Comment