Contributors

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Official Newsletter for December 2016!!

-->
"In the meadow we can build a snowman,Then pretend that he is Parson Brown.  He'll say: Are you married? We'll say: No man, But you can do the job, When you're in town. Later on, we'll conspire, As we dream by the fire To face unafraid, The plans that we've made, Walking in a winter wonderland."

Merry Christmas!

I hope that this year finds you surrounded by family and friends. But even if it doesn’t I hope that you have the hope that truly matters. A hope rooted on the life, death, and resurrection of the man whose human life we celebrate on Christmas day!!  

I am spending this Christmas with my family. It will be the first Christmas since 2011 that I have spent with them. I am so excited to be with them. I am excited to fill stockings for my two nieces and two nephews and to sing carols together. It is so exciting to contemplate being with those I love the most. 

This past year has been a very busy one. One that had so many surprises and changes. Last Christmas I was still going to the clinic that I thought may work out for me to be employed by. Last Christmas I was not dating anyone. Last Christmas I taught Biology at the homeschool co-op but I was not housing students. Last Christmas all five of my close women friends were still living in Kunming. Last Christmas I was on a team that was working on Permeate. Last Christmas if you had told me that I would be a year away from almost married I would have laughed in your face. 

This Christmas I plan to continue working with Eden and the Home School Co-op but don’t anticipate any medical work for the time being.  This Christmas I am engaged. This Christmas I am a teacher and a dorm mom. This Christmas all my closet women friends except one have moved out of Kunming. This Christmas I find myself on so many teams but there is no team for Permeate. This Christmas if you told that I would be a mother in a year I may actually believe you. 

There are lots of changes ahead-please continue to lift Luke and I up. I feel a little overwhelmed by all the possible changes. However, Celebrating the King of kings puts everything into perspective.  What changes are upcoming in your life? Please pray for me and Luke to continue to grow in favor with God and man, that we would seek Him first in all our ways, that we would trust and obey, and that we would walk humbly. Please contemplate what or who you are trusting in for your future. I pray that you also will trust in the King of kings to guide and direct your path. 

You will not get a newsletter from us until We have returned back to China sometime after Feb. 

Love and Merry Christmas!

Denise and Luke too!!

No comments: