Contributors

Friday, February 13, 2009

South Dakota & Sick Bed

February 5th-7th, 2009.

I went to South Dakota to share with my extended family a little more of the heart God has placed in me. The Open House was small and nice. I got to spend some quality time with my mom's two sisters, and with both sets of grandparents. I was encouraged by their great love and support. I feel so blessed to be raised in a family that clings to Christ for their strength. Then the following day I was sick and sadly unable to attend my cousin's wedding. It was reported to be a lovely event. The bowling afterward was certainly enjoyable. Congrats to Greg and Lisa!!! I am beginning to feel better, which I need because I am off to work soon. I have a meeting at First Evangelical Covenant Church this Sunday.

1 comment:

PegS said...

Denise, I'm so sorry you got ill. So much is going around right now. I'll be praying specifically for your health, strength and calendar.