Feb. 17th, 2009.
I was invited to share my heart at one of the small groups from my church, we call them flocks, and so I accepted the invitation. I thought I knew how to get there fairly easily. But I got lost so instead of being early as I had intended I was late. I was a clumsy mess, but everyone was so gracious and forgiving. Wendell and Marie Conover, Larry and Mary Fell, Dave and Angie Drevo, Gordon and Deb Opp, John and Linda Pankonin, and Tom and Janelle Martin were all so very welcoming. I really enjoyed opening my heart to them and being able to hear their questions gave me insight about what people want to know. I am still learning so very much about how to inform those who will be involved in this ministry. I get so excited when people come to me with their questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment