Contributors

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anticipation

I got a phone call on March 16th from my organization asking me if I would be able to attend Transition Orientation in July. When I asked what that means Joe, my director while I am in the states, says that the finance team has calculates that by August or September they think that I could be on the field monetary wise. There is still about 500 dollars I need pledged per month, but the monthly calculations per the financial team look good. Thank you all!!! I am so excited. I hung up the phone and i just looked at the floor, completely AMAZED by the goodness of God and that He has brought me to this place where I have been headed. How do we move from being someone who anticipates an action (for so very very very long) to someone who embraces and makes the action her own?? I am not sure I know how, but I'm gonna learn!!!! PTL!!!

ideas for fundraisers

href="http://www.fundraiserinsight.org/thermometer/">Thermometers to
track fund raisers
- even href="http://www.fundraiserinsight.org/ideas/">simple fundraisers

1 comment:

PegS said...

Denise! I'm so excited for you! And I know exactly what you mean about hoping and praying, then finally DOING! Sometimes its overwhelming, but I'll be in prayer that you'll continue to praise Him in this process too!