March 20-22, 2009.
So for the last 2 years at least my friend Suzanne and I have been talking how we were going to get together since her move to Clay Center, KS. We finally made good on that discussion. It only takes me leaving to make it happen. Suzanne was a pivotal part on mym journey to get to China. When I went to China in 2001, she was one of the people who I went with. We, together with several other American's, went to a university and participated in a cultural exchange with Chinese College students. So, needless to say it was AWEsome to be with her, re-live some memories, meet her daughter, see the zoo!!!! and talk with her and Grant about my future plans. The joy of being a part of a faith family that is scattered through out the United States as well as the World is so real when I am constantly reconnecting with sisters broters.
I loved seeing the tiny zoo that is smaller than Lincoln's. One of the joys was seeing Tori point at each animal and say "cat" or "dog" and the other was the squirrel exhibit. :) see photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment