While I was in Beijing the first week of Feb I was able to go to a secluded part of the Great Wall. I went with Teammates of mine. One family and one other single woman. We had a blast. The best part was that due to the time of year and the place we only saw 5 other people the whole time we were on the wall. So fabulous!!! We ate lunch in the middle of the Great Wall. Wow!
The small hostel/hotel at the base of the Great Wall. We paid the owners 2 kuai ( 40cents) per adult to traipse through their back yard to get to the Wall.
4 comments:
Wow, I love all these photos! What a wonderful time. I can't imagine it all, but i look forward to someday experiencing it with you! love you so much. mom
How wonderful that you were able to visit a secluded area of the Wall! (We've only visited the touristy parts.) Great pictures, great location, great blog. Thanks!
Amazing photos... what FUN! Thank you for sharing. Miss you and Love you much - lavonne and family
How are you able to post pics? I can't seem to find anything on blogger.
Post a Comment