So a new and exciting restaurant opened in Kunming. It turns out that it is a chain.
Amazing enough is what it is all about. It is truly called Modern Toilet and the entire place is decked out in bathroom decor.

My family has a joke about bathrooms. They claim that since I was a wee thing I have always wanted to see every bathroom. So whenever we would go to someone's home or out to eat I always had to use the bathroom.

Therefore, this place was quite my perfect combination.
We got ice cream at Modern Toilet and it came to us in squatter toilet bowls.
My family has a joke about bathrooms. They claim that since I was a wee thing I have always wanted to see every bathroom. So whenever we would go to someone's home or out to eat I always had to use the bathroom.
Therefore, this place was quite my perfect combination.
We got ice cream at Modern Toilet and it came to us in squatter toilet bowls.
2 comments:
Denise, I've seen this chain on a cable show about way out restaurants! How fun! Reminding Father of your trip.
what??? this is out of control.
Post a Comment