My Dad asked me to post a note telling all of you how my spirits are doing currently. I am doing fairly well. My computer had a melt down this past week so my week was a little stressed-however I am enjoying learning Chinese with my old teachers and have much more confidence in my speaking skills. I still have times when I miss the West, but for the most part I am trying to think and act more Asian. Not that I am succeeding!! I feel happy to be here and am getting involved with the International Fellowship's junior high youth group. Those girls are CRAZY!!! To all my old teachers out there-I want to apologize for all the CRAZY I know I caused in your classes and possibly your life. WOW!! You are true angels!! :) I know the crowns are going to be many for you!!! Today, I discovered that a bus that stops right outside my house goes to Carrefore (kinda like a giant Target). I am so happy!! So I am going to post this and then continue to reinstall all my programs to my now empty but working computer. Love you all. Your thoughts to Father are always appreciated and needed. Know that I am doing well. :)
3 comments:
Woohoo! That's for working with junior highers. It's a fantastic roller coaster with many hidden gifts.
thanks for the update friend! i'm glad you're doing well & enjoying your classes. i've been thinking of you a lot lately & talking to father about your language learning & trip back to colorado next month.
and i can't wait to watch the amazing race episode!! i caught a few little bits on sunday but not much. can't wait to see your city & neighborhood:)
I am delighted that you are doing well. An empty computer would really stress us. At least there are certain connections that NEVER fail :) Continuing to think of you often and always talking to father about your school, life there, trip here. Love you, Janice
Post a Comment