Hello Dear Family and Friends,
I have been talking and planning with people for my time when I come back to the States. At this time I have no huge needs but I am aware that there may be things I will need as well as some things you want to provide for me. Some brilliant individual thought that I should just post a list of opportunities you could help me with as well as things I would love to be involved in while I am home. I have been very blessed by your generosity in the past and I know I will be again.
South Dakota: (December 1-Jan 6 2012)
* I want to have lunch or coffee with you.
* Any Fellowships or small groups who want me to speak.
* I would love invitations to Hockey games, Birthday parties, or other family or community events.
* An Automatic Vehicle to borrow.
Nebraska: (Jan 7th-Feb 4th 2012)
* I want to have lunch or coffee with you.
* Any Fellowships or small groups who want me to speak.
* I would love invitations to Hockey games, Birthday parties, or other family or community events.
* An Automatic Vehicle to borrow.
Casper: (Feb 9-13th 2012)
* I want to have lunch or coffee with you.
* Any Fellowships or small groups who want me to speak.
* I would love invitations to Hockey games, Birthday parties, or other family or community events.
I intend to travel to Chicago but am not sure at this time what my schedule will look like. Please email me at DeniseJ@worksmail.net to begin to setting up appointments or if you have any other ideas.
1 comment:
Let's plan on most mornings in Dec for coffee at my house...sound like a deal?????
Post a Comment