As Christmas draws near I am impelled to contemplate my life. I love this life that I have been living. It hasn’t always been easy but it hasn’t been a torture chamber either. Father has grown me and molded me into a bit more like Him through it. Not that I have become like Him. Far from it-there is much more for Him to work out.
I am very thankful for all the parts that you have all played in the journey. Your love and support of the burden and vision that Father has given me is humbling and overwhelming. For the last 6 years the support I have received from you has not only supported my daily life and schooling, but has also given scholarships to Permeate youth, given school scholarships to leprosy patients’ children and grandchildren, and have allowed many young women who used to be prostitutes attend the Shine program.
Currently, my support level is sustaining my needs. However, I have been using my excess funds. What happened was that over the years I generally don’t spend as much as I have been given and so each year when some of my supporters have needed to put their funds elsewhere I haven’t felt any lack due to funds that have built up over the first few years. I
am very thankful for this situation but as of the beginning of June 2016 I need to increase my support about 500 US dollars a month.
From Sept 2014 to Sept 2015 I had a total giving of $33,990 USD from my total support base. Praise to the Father for his faithfulness to me! Broken down to a monthly average the result is: $2,832.50 USD. This does not cover my monthly expenses. If you want a break down of these expenses, email me at denisej@worksmail.net and I will send you the budget break down for Sept 2015-2016. If anyone is interested in increasing their monthly gift even by ten or twenty dollars that would be very helpful. Please let me know if you would like removed from this mailing list as well.
This situation is not urgent but it is going to become a bigger issue the longer it takes to raise more and if it becomes a larger issue I will have to stop ministry and return to the States to more intentionally fund raise.
I know that you all get many petitions for your generosity during Christmas time. I know that any additional funds I receive or do not receive this year is subject to Father’s will. Who gives His children all good things in accordance to His good and perfect will. I want to thank you for your love shown to me in your current and past support position. Whether that is through physical gifts or through your prayers. Thank you and Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment