Contributors

Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 2016 Official Newsletter!!




It's 2016! Let's Communicate!


We live in the age of multi-faceted communication: Many of you have already let me know that you would prefer email but many of you I only have your mailing addresses and I want to continue to communicate well with you, my partners.Please help me tailor my communication to you. Do you prefer communicating with me via Email? Paper? Skype? Let me know! 


Want to know how to contact me?

I love hearing from you. Check out the information below, listing the ways I communicate across all media. It’s a new year, a new digital age, and a new time to be in fellowship across the world! Please make some time now to send me a note. I look forward to hearing from you soon!



THANK YOU for being a part of my ministry & support team! This “reminder” is designed so we can keep in touch with each other, so please send your news and requests. 

                  
Well you are currently on it. Http://denise-in-china.blogspot.com
 I have one creative writing one as well:  http://grandindependenceofthesoul.blogspot.com/










Skype Name: denise.jasmer







Email: denisejasmer@outlook.com



China mobile: +86 1838-712-0105

Facetime or IMessage: meiroujasmer@gmail.com

WeChat: denisejasmer



My Facebook is currently active but it is not an ideal way to communicate with me due to censorship laws here as well as the difficulty to login.



Thank you to those of you who have already taken the time to respond to this January newsletter and let me know what is going on in your family. It really helps me feel more connected to you all. 


Denise




My Homeschooling Co-op Biology Class and Flourish Class!!

No comments: