I am finally back on Blogspot. I am sorry that it has been a while. The Issue: when I turn on the filter that will allow me to access Blogger my wireless internet is disabled. Something I intend to figure out the glitches before I move. If I am unable to-I will let you know that there may be a temporary break in my communication. :)
I sign my lease in the morning and then go pick out paint colors with the painter. Not much else is happening. I did not find the pecan pie flavored moon cake but I did have a grape flavored one which tasted like a fig newton. I watched the National Day Parade with some nationals and it was unlike any parade I have ever seen. I sat for two hours before I left. I guess the floats and dancers and entertainment followed after the third hour. But all I saw was the president and prime minister riding in fancy cars past all the military and the weapons oh and don't forget the speeches. I will upload pictures now. love you so much. Denise
2 comments:
I love hearing about your life! It keeps me focussed on the global work that's going on. I'm lifting you up...and I agree with the advice you mentioned in your blog earlier--take it slow, give yourself time to adjust. soak it in, girl! :)
Hey Denise!! I'm just catching up on your blog :) Your apartment looks amazing, I can't wait to see pics after you're done painting. It looks like you're having an amazing time. I will be praying for your decision regarding school. God is bigger than all of this & I pray that He will guide your steps!!! *hugs*
Post a Comment