Contributors

Friday, December 25, 2009

Baby Henry!!




On December 21 at 7:22pm I became an aunt!!! 8 pounds three ounces and He is the most adorable baby ever!!! His name is Henry August Jasmer and look at that little face. I just wanna squeeze him and kiss him!!!!!!!! Too bad I am way over here. It is hard to believe that he will be almost 2 before I actually hold him. I am trying to come up with a new way of transportation so that I can be in two places at once. Thank you so very much to all you who were thinking to Father about Henry. Praise Him that Henry arrived safely!!!

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Congrats Denise!! One idea for the transportation: Tardis :o)

PegS said...

Congrats, Auntie Denise! How special. Time will move so quickly that you won't believe it when you're headed home! Thanking Father for you.

Nikki Moore said...

Yay for Henry (what a sweet name)! I'm sure Henry will feel like he knows you when you finally get to see him in person. happy new year!! how do you celebrate?

Tara said...

I'm so happy for you auntie! Henry is a doll.