Okay, yuck!! Esp. when you say what the texture was like. Not sure I'll be able to eat any Cadbury eggs this year. (shiver) I am so glad that you are experiencing some new and special things. Thank you so much for sharing them with us! It helps to know your spirits are up. I think of that aspect often and will continue to think about it knowing how stressful all this newness is to you!
You are so fun and so brave, Denise! Glad you tried the eggs. :) I loved seeing pictures of your apartment and knowing better where you live. Thanks! I miss you and think of you often, friend!
4 comments:
Okay, yuck!! Esp. when you say what the texture was like. Not sure I'll be able to eat any Cadbury eggs this year. (shiver) I am so glad that you are experiencing some new and special things. Thank you so much for sharing them with us! It helps to know your spirits are up. I think of that aspect often and will continue to think about it knowing how stressful all this newness is to you!
I think we should send you some Cadbury eggs as you may have forgotten what they are like. Always good to hear from you.
You are so fun and so brave, Denise! Glad you tried the eggs. :)
I loved seeing pictures of your apartment and knowing better where you live. Thanks! I miss you and think of you often, friend!
these are discustipating!!! I am so proud of you for even thinking of trying them! way to go !! mom
They even come out of duck butts!!! dad
Post a Comment