Contributors

Friday, February 5, 2010

For Amanda.





















These rocks are part of a national park called Shilin (The Stone Forest). I went there a couple of weekends ago with two friends, Nathan and Shannon. It was amazing. Often I felt like I was on the set of a movie. I even tried to recreate the scene from The Lord of the Rings-Fellowship, where Gandolf is standing on the edge of the stone bridge and yells You shall not pass. I truly felt almost 30 while climbing in these rocks all day. But I look forward to sharing it with you when you come to see me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! So beautiful. Wish I was there with you. Love the pictures!

PegS said...

Wow! and wow! I do not think I would enjoy all those stairs. You feel like 30?? I would feel like 100! But how breathtaking! Thanks for posting them.

Nikki Moore said...

This looks like such a beautiful place! When I visit I hope you will take me there. :) Miss you so much!