Contributors

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finally, My Apartment!


So, for some time now, I have wanted to show you what my apartment looks like since it has all the furniture and pictures on the wall. I took pictures of it about a month ago and am now finally getting them posted here. I have pictures from every room except my room and the bathroom. I am also including these pictures of laundry drying because it is a realistic picture of my life. Flying in the breeze. My room is not pictured because, it is not fit for company's eyes. So someday I will have that posted as well. Love you all. Thank you for your thoughts. I am feeling much better and like school again.

2 comments:

lavonne said...

Denise, I love your apartment... and the decorative clothing drying out adds to the creativity! You are thoughtful and sweet... I want to come see you some day and encourage you in person. We'll see what Father says. love, lavonne

Anonymous said...

Very cute appartment. I am glad you finally posted pictures of it. You need to be posting more pictures...you know how much I love pics. I am really not surprised that your room is not photographable. But I am glad to see the rest of your appartment is so tidy. I must have rubbed off on you, LOL.