Contributors

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Launching

This week on Friday will be the launch of the Shine School Program. I will be in a middle school teaching and the government official will be observing. Afterward he will evaluate the program and determine if it is applicable and useful for the provincial schools.

This is the first time any western has been allowed to do anything like this and so I am nervous. 

There will also be two additional westerners helping/observing the program to see if their organization wants to partner with Eden in the implementation of the program. 

Please ask Father to give me peace, clear speaking & connection between my translator (XiCui ) and myself, as well as for the Government leader and the two other observers to see the positive aspects and potential of this program.

I am very busy preparing and practicing my speech. 

Thank you so very much for your thoughts and love. I will update you sometime this coming weekend on how everything went. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Denise! This is so exciting. We'll pray for your launch....I know you'll do well. tim & joanne.