Contributors

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Psalm 16

Denise's personal version:

Protect me, O God, for I have come to you for rest. 
I hold firmly to the fact that you are my LORD and Master. 
Everything good I have comes from your hand
My sisters and brothers are my true example, whom I will look to. 
Those who follow other god's will have trouble and I will not join them in any kind of activity.

Father, you are what I hope to inherit: a true cup of blessing. 
For you keep all mine safe.
This place you have led me to is beautiful and No one could be happier than I to be here. 
I praise and give the Lord glory for He has guided me to this place and even in the dark He gives me insight. 
I know He is always beside me and so I will not waver to and fro but instead boldly go forward. 
It is no surprise that my heart is always joyful, my body is always safely resting and my mouth is always praising the Lord. 
You have preserved my soul and have sealed it onto the path of eternal life. 
Granting me the joy of Your presence and living with You from now till all eternity

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Denise. Thanks for sharing.
Erica

Peggy said...

Thanks for sharing your heart! Talking to Father often.

Rhonda said...

Amen! He is so good!