Contributors

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goodbye.

9/10/09
These past few months since I have started this Blog many of you have been faithful viewers and some have just checked it out for the first time. Thank you so very much. I am very excited to be leaving in only three days. I look forward to keeping you updated and hope that I am faithful enough at it to satisfy everyone. I wanted to tell you all how thankful and overwhelmed by your generosity and encouragement. Your emails, letters, cards, phone calls, invitations, and prayers mean the world to me. I love you all. Denise

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Good Luck Denise

jnet said...

love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you, and raying that all goes well. Love, LuVerne

PegS said...

Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming!!

Queen Bee said...

I hope your travel goes smoothly & that you have an easy transition in China!! I miss you & hope that God will use you in a mighty way for His Kingdom!! Much love :)
Becki