Monday, September 21, 2009
P & P
Today, 9/21/09, is my first real home sick day. I had tea with a young nurse like myself who has been here for one year and she was telling me about her school experiences. I was encouraged but also my anxiety returned. I know that this is going to be hard. I know that this is where I am supposed to be. I Choose to be obedient in this task. Yet the many different options of schools is making my head spin. I entreat you all to come before the one who does KNOW which school is best for me and ask Him to guide me as I visit them this week and give me wisdom and questions to ask. I am so thankful for you all.
1 comment:
I'm thinking of you often! Hang in there. It will get better.
Post a Comment