Monday, September 14, 2009
Hong Kong
Landed in Hong Kong around 6am HK time, which to most of you is about 5-7pm. There is a typhoon here and the whole area is at Typhoon Signal 8. Many flights are delayed and canceled. Because of the high winds we landed in Tai Pei and sat on the run way for some time before re-taking off and landing in HK. I was reminded of Father's great gift to control winds and stroms. I was comforted to remember that He works All Things for His glory and for the good of those who love Him. As we flew relatively close to the angry waves below us I just kept thinking that even in death men bring Him glory. Hong Kong is an island and right before you land it really looks like you are going to land in the ocean. But thankfully there was no such landing and I am now just waiting for my next flight. Love you all. Denise
4 comments:
So glad to hear you have completed part of your journey. Be safe and I'm thinking of you...
Jane
I'm thinking often of you!! Glad you made it that far. Now what?
i have landed there. so i can vividly see what you were talking about. So glad you know the storm calmer!
eating spaghetti daily for you :)
You are right where you belong Punkin! in His hands and following His leading! I know this is for His and your good! I am so thankful to be alowed to see how He will be glorified! Love, mom
Post a Comment