Contributors

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Apartment!!

I will soon be the proud renter of a two bedroom, one office, one bath apt in KM. I am so pleased and excited to eventually share pictures of it. Things are so different here. Instead of paying monthly rent you pay the whole year all at one time. That is a huge drop into the bucket. So tomorrow is the Moon Cake Festival. I have been instructed to find the moon cake that tastes like pecan pie. So, those of you who had the pleasure of trying the moon cake at my open house, not all moon cakes have an egg in the middle. I know that you are all relieved on my behalf.

6 comments:

Daniel said...

Congrats D,

That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing those pics. Good luck

PegS said...

So happy for you to have a place to live! And eager to see pics. Also have to find out about this moon cake thing!

Tom said...

Congrats on having a place to call your home!

natalie said...

alright, moon cake! unfortunately, i couldn't try it at your house, but i did get to watch the faces of those who did:) hope the pecan pie was better than the egg!!

can't wait to see pics of your new home! did you decide to live alone for now?

Nikki Moore said...

That's good - I didn't try the one at your house but the look on Mitchell's face was enough. I hope you find a great one. :) Congrats on your apartment! Hope we can see pictures soon.

Nikki Moore said...

sorry, the Hero's Cousin thing is Nikki. :) i always forget i show up with that obscure shakespearean reference. sorry. :)